The town house, built in 1904, is located in the heart of the delightful walled quarter of Dalt Vila. For many generations, and until recently, it was the home of the Fajarnés family.
None of its charm and history has been lost in its transformation into a luxury hotel. Evidence of this can be found in the number of original artworks around the hotel, the period furnishings, its perfect integration within the historic walls and a sympathetic decoration bringing out its links with the history of the area.
Although history and tradition have been painstakingly kept, the hotel’s rooms also have all modern comforts and the latest technology, in a subtle balance between past and present.